Thursday, August 30, 2018

Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

  • The intelligent alternative to raised toilet seating.
  • Safely supports up to 500 lbs.
  • Creates a safe, stable raised toilet for use by the whole family.
  • Ideal for home, commercial and institutional use.
  • Raises the toilet 3.5" off the floor base.

Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

The Toilevator provides a comfortable, safe, economical and hygienic alternative for the whole family to the raised toilet seat. The Toilevator includes an installation kit that works with round or elongated toilets. Unlike some raised toilet seats, this installation will not slip during use.
Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)
My handyman put it up with no problem. And I work for me as I have muscular dystrophy and I an 6'5 300lb it helps me get up with lil help or no help at all. I have a toilet seat booster with it so it pretty high.... 24 inches high my toilet is all together. Am happy..... but my kids had to get used to it because they feet hangs lol.
Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)
This worked really well. It was easy to follow installation instructions and everything was included. I measured the base of the toilet before purchasing but think the larger size would have been better than the standard I purchased. The back of the toilet hangs off the toilevator a couple inches but is still very sturdy and does not wobble.
Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

GO TO STORE

Toilevator Toilet Riser (Standard)

No comments:

Post a Comment